Saturday, July 15, 2006

HOW SAD AM I?????

Well I am very sad because my Chippy dog is gone for 2 weeks. OMG. How can I be away from him for 2 wks. He is in puppy training and we decided this was the best way to do it. He will be in the training for two weeks and then we can go on Saturdays for the rest of his life just to keep reminding him. I am gonna miss him so much. I don't know how I will survive when I have kids and they go somewhere.

Since this post is about Chip here are some pics of him in the pool. He is not a huge fan of water, but he did ok. He really hates getting dried off. Josh and I chased him around the house before we caught him and dried him.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've put my dog in the pool before, but he hated it. (I got quite a few scratches in the process.) He swam right to the side and got out. Which makes me wonder, why does he like to chase the vacuum whenever it sprays water out of the pool? Hmmm...
I know how you feel about Chip. I miss Bear-boy (one of the many names for our dog. My least favorite are squid and buggy.)whenever we have to leave him to go on vacation. :( By the way, I've saved all of the pictures that you've posted of Chip to my computer, and I am now going to change my desktop from a picture of a red wolf to the picture of Chip on the floating thing.

"The only thing cuter than a dog is my dog." -me

Anonymous said...

Yo ppls, only Daniel and I have commented on Rian's blog! Wassu with that?

Anonymous said...

Meant to say 'wassup', not 'wassu'. That's not even a word.

Anonymous said...

Rian, those are the cutest pictures of Chip. It makes me want to throw Cocoa in the pool.

Rian said...

You guys don't need lives you just need school!!!!


Annie, bring her on over, we will see if she sinks or swims!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we do need lives. *sigh* I geuss we do need school too. I don't like school. I like learning new stuff, but I don't like school. Why? One word: homework.

Anonymous said...

Before I forget... this has nothing to do with Rian's blog, but Daniel, I want to be able to get on your Xanga again. I can't get on it with the Xanga lock thing.

Rian said...

Daniel, I can't believe that you caught my Letterman reference. You so smart!!

Victoria, ask your parents before you make a xanga account!!