Well, we went to the lake on Sat and of course I didn't use enough sunscreen. Does anybody know if the make SPF 100 because that is apparently what I need!! My face is pretty red and my shoulders got some sun too, but on a positive note my arms are tanner than I think they have ever been in my whole life. Hoping this burn will turn into a nice tan, keeping fingers crossed!!!
This blog wouldn't be done without me talking about my cutie patootie dog Chip. He met a new friend this weekend. Her name is Emmy and she is Megan and Ryan's dog. They had a great time together. When she left yesterday Chip was so sad. All he did was lay around the rest of the day. He also has started a new bad habit. He has destroyed all of his stuffed animals. He likes to rip out all of their stuffing. I find it laying all over the house. I should start making pillows or something with all the stuffing.
3 comments:
Cocoa does that with the stuffing of her toys, too. We quit buying them because it was too messy. But the good news is that she's getting out of her chewing phase! We're so happy. So when you see Chip chewing on your socks or whatever, before you think about getting rid of him, just remember that he won't be doing that for much longer. (Not that you'd ever get rid of precious little Chippy...but me...let's just say Cocoa's had some pretty close calls, and she better be glad she has a dad that loves her.)
Bear does that too. He's very methodical about it. First he takes off the eyes and the nose, and then he starts taking out the stuffing. It's so funny to watch him. He'll take the stuffing out and put it to one side, then take some more stuffing out. I don't consider it a bad habit. Your dog is a working breed. He's happiest when he has something to do. If you don't give him a job, he'll make one for himself. It's not his fault, he's probably just bored. Do you and Josh leave him at home alone all day? You might want to consider leaving him with a friend or somebody if you're going to be gone for the day, and then pick him up when you get home. Again, as my mom always says (about Bear de- stuffing his toys) at least he's not chewing on the furniture! (Is Chip chewing on furniture? Cuz' chewing on toys is a lot better.) You might be able to teach Chip to put his toys up. (I'm completely serious.)
What spf are you using? Cuz' I know they have 75. It's pretty thick though. And how many times do you put it on? That makes a difference, ya know. ;)
Ha ha ha! That's for both your post and Annie's comment. Sweet sweet comment. :)
Post a Comment