Friday, November 10, 2006

11.10.1978

So 28 years ago I was birthed into this world!!!!! It has definately been an interesting 28 years. My life is different than I thought it would be. But I suspect most peoples lives don't turn out the way they dreamt of them when they were younger. I do like where my life is though. I have a great husband. A nice house and too many animals!! I have great friends. A great church. And a great family even though they live too far away. I feel extrememly blessed with my life. I know that I am still at the beginning of this journey but I am excited to see what lies ahead. I know the Lord has great plans for me and I can't wait to see what they are!

3 comments:

becki said...

Happy last week birthday face!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

hey sis,
just thought i would stop in and say hey. i havent commented in a while so i felt it was an apt oppurtunity to. i miss you!!! lol, also good news. i got off of probation today. yay! ive been having a hard time writing lately, im not sure why but i have. oh, befor i forget, i want you to read this verse.

Nehemia 4:20

well i have to go, dinners ready. i will talk to you this christmas sis. i love you.

Doug Cundall

Vissa said...

Hello,
Im your astro twin...really,I was born on the same date and year like you...
Have you heard of www.imyou.me/en ?
You can find your astro twin, which is me..I want to see if we have things in common, or if certain things happened in our lives that would be be the same, like jobs, kids, no kids, think about it,,,thank