Pregnancy is over. D&c tuesday. I am broken and angry.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
My heart aches for you Rian. You are in my prayers...even though I know that may not be all that comforting for you to hear right now.
Know that I am here if you should need anything...to vent, to yell at, to be angry with. I haven't had near the sturggle you have had but I have lost more than one child. It is never easy.
1 comment:
My heart aches for you Rian. You are in my prayers...even though I know that may not be all that comforting for you to hear right now.
Know that I am here if you should need anything...to vent, to yell at, to be angry with. I haven't had near the sturggle you have had but I have lost more than one child. It is never easy.
Post a Comment