TTC involves a lot of waiting. Waiting for ovulation, the 2 week wait after, if you're not pg, waiting for af to show so you can start again. Most of the time I hate the waiting it seems to drag on. This waiting is the same. I am waiting for test results that are keeping my life on hold. My future has two ways it can go and it all depends on those results.
I saw the dr yesterday and it was pretty uneventful. The genetic testing of the baby wasn't back and she said it would be 1-2 more weeks. So we are to do nothing utnil then.
I decided that I wasn't in denial about this whole thing. I sadly realized that it was just easier for me to move on this time. I am still heartbroken and sad, but anxiously looking towards the future and trying and hopefully having a baby. I think these things and the hope they bring are helping to get through this easier. And probably, as sad as it is, the more it happens the easier it gets.
1 comment:
I stumbled across your blog somehow. I'm glad I did. I too am an ifer who has suffered loss. Thanks for reminding me from your profile, yes God is still good.
Sorry for your loss. *hug*
Post a Comment