So I am an aunt. I have wanted to post pictures of the adorable Miles Dean, but didn't have any. But since I am a super genius I just stole them from kate's(mom) myspace. So here he is in all his cuteness for you to enjoy!!!!!!!!
He's adorable!!! Congratulations!!! I'm an aunt as well...it's the best!!!
I just found your blog yesterday thanks to the m/c, stillbirth, infant death blog roll. When I read your blogs, like you, I felt we had a lot in common. Thanks for linking to mine as well!! Looking forward to celebrating your little one with you soon!!! :o)
2 comments:
He's adorable!!! Congratulations!!! I'm an aunt as well...it's the best!!!
I just found your blog yesterday thanks to the m/c, stillbirth, infant death blog roll. When I read your blogs, like you, I felt we had a lot in common. Thanks for linking to mine as well!! Looking forward to celebrating your little one with you soon!!! :o)
He's a keeper! I LOVE his head full of hair!
Good luck on your own path to TTC. I hope you are holdng and posting about your own bundle of joy soon!
Post a Comment