So if you have thousands of pictures sitting around just waiting to be made into something beautiful give me a holler. I would love to help you out. Here is the link to my website.
http://www.pictureitscrapbooks.com/
The amazing Mel over at Stirrup Queens just came up with an amazing idea. She has started compiling a list of IFer's who are selling things or providing services to raise money for IF treatment or adoption. I think this is a great idea. So if you are struggling with IF and need some extra funds come up with something to sell and tell Mel about it. I have already seen an adorable baby sweater I may have to buy for a friend. So click on the link that is on my side bar and start shopping. Check back often as new business will be added.
2 comments:
I can't wait to check out your samples! I've always wanted to scrapbook but I have not been so good (or so patient) to be successful.
Good luck with this! It sounds like sucha great idea!
Post a Comment