Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Discontent....

Is that a word? It sounds weird. You know how that is when all of a sudden a word you have used all of your life sounds weird.

So I changed my template again. I think it is all my parents fault. When I was growing up my parents loved to rearrange the living room furniture. We would seriously do this every few months. Since then I have realized that I get really tired of the monotony of certain things, and must change it up a little. Unfortunately the layout of my living room cannot be changed much. So I guess i have moved on to changing my blog often. I hope you like. That is my adorable Chippy dog at the top. Josh took that action shot of him with his kong!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is a word!

And I am thrilled that I am not the only one who hates the monotony of things and therefore must rearrange constantly. I think I have rearranged the living room about 6 or 7 times since we've been here a little bit over a year.

Is that bad?!

Love the new layout! Very happy colors and cool pic of Chip! He looks like SuperDog!

becki said...

I LOVE the new look and I LOVE that picture of Chip! He's so dang cute! Love you, friend!