So here we go. I will be doing an IUI on wed and thur. I have two mature follicles (i really wanted more than two, but I'll take it) on the left side. Right side was a little spare this time around!! I am very excited and terrified all at the same time. This is all new to me. I have walked the road of IF for over three years now, but this is my first real medical intervention. I mean the fact that my child may be conceived and my husband won't even be there! So if you are the praying type will you send one up for me that this will work and I will be bringing home a baby in November.
I have been working on a post about the Business of Being Born, which I saw this weekend, but I can't seem to get it right. So for now I'll say if it is showing in your area try to see it and if not then rent it when it comes out in March. It is eye opening to say the least.
6 comments:
Good luck! I admit, it's weird to think that he won't be there but the event is so anti-climactic at the end I always kept thinking, "that's it?"
I'll be thinking about you this week!
PRAYERS PRAYERS AND MORE PRAYERS coming your way! :)
Well I guess since today is Wednesday that today is the day you start the iui process. I hope all goes well. I will sit patiently with you in your two week wait. Hang in there!
Good luck on those IUIs. Sending prayers and well wishes your way right now!! ;)
Yea for IUI! I am most definetly sending prayers your way! I always am.
LORD willing, November will be a most blessed and glorious month!
Best of luck with your IUI! I hope and pray this is your month.
Post a Comment