Friday, March 14, 2008

1 hurdle down 16,999,999 to go...

I am assuming that 17 million is the number of times I will worry and stress out during this childs life!

Sooooo... Sono went great. There is one little baby in there measuring at 6wks exactly. A beautiful hearbeat that measured at 125. It really was wonderful to hear. I feel myself still being somewhat reserved because it is still early, but im trying to really enjoy this awesome moment that I have never experienced before.

Another sono next friday and every other friday after that for the next 3-5wks, depending on how long my RE wants to keep me around.

Things are looking good!!!

13 comments:

Kathy V said...

I am so happy for you. I kept checking in hoping for an update. I am glad all is going well for you and baby. That is great news about the heartbeat and the measurement. Try not to be too nervous. Atleast you get a chance to see the baby again next week and the week after. Congrats on a great sono.

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

YEAH!!! May this be the first of many good u/s's for you!!

Cibele said...

Congratulations! fantastic news! wishing you all teh best with the rest of the pregnancy

Mazzy said...

congrats!!
so happy to read such a great update!

KLTTX said...

Great news! I continue to pray that you have no issues whatsoever this time.

Ms. J said...

Congrats! This is WONDERFUL news!!!

Janna said...

That's fantastic news!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!

M said...

Fantastic....what wonderful news. Sounds like a strong little one in there. HOORAY!!!

A'Dell said...

How fantastic!! I am so excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

YEA for sono's that are good! Duh! I am super excited! Continued prayers as you know!

Kristen said...

YES!!! I am so delighted to hear that everything is going well. Can't wait to hear more great updates and I'm sending lots of sticky vibes your way!!! XOXO

Jenny G said...

I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to know more good news from you!

Newt said...

Congratulations! May you clear all future hurdles with such ease and grace!