Thursday, June 12, 2008

The results are in....

Turkey is a...









BOY!!!!!

Woohoo, we are having a son. Josh and I are extremely excited. All of his parts are great, heart, kidney, brain. He was just perfect. I didn't really get any good pics but we did get a video. So I will see if there is anyway to pics up here. That's all for now. I gotta go get some boy stuff. My house is filled with girl stuff. And my little tough guy can't be wearing pink!!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!! I am so happy for you! I voted "boy" too :-)

Praise Jesus that you and Turkey are doing wonderfully!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! A BOY!!!!! YAY!! You must be so excited to know the gender now!

KLTTX said...

Congratulations Rian and Josh! I LOVE(!!!) having a boy. I'm sure you will too.

becki said...

WAHOO!! I can't believe no one's commented yet! BOY MOODY!!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! I can't wait to buy lots and lots of fun boy things! So excited for you guys!! Let me know when we can go out to Babies R Us and celebrate with a little shopping spree!! Can't wait to meet your tough guy! What a trooper he is!

Mazzy said...

Oh wow!!!
Congrats on your son! ;)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I knew it! You know who to turn to for hand-me-downs.

Ms. J said...

WHAT AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!! I am so happy for all three of you :o)

Kathy V said...

Congratulations on a boy! Happy 19 weeks. I am glad you and "the turkey" are both doing well.

Jennjilla said...

Hooray! Little boys are just the BEST EVER!!! Congrats!

Susan said...

Rian - I am SO happy for you! I have been following your blog and praying, waiting for the Lord to fulfill His promise - and He is so faithful do do that!! Congratulations on your little boy!! You will make a beautiful little family!

Susan League

Anonymous said...

although they do make shirts that say "real men wear pink" ha ha ha YAY a boy!!! congrats.

Kristen said...

YAY!!! Congratulations and welcome to Team Blue, Rian! XOXO

Janna said...

HOW EXCITING!!!! Congratulations!!!!