Yea!!!! He even looks like you! What a beautiful baby. I am sooooooo happy for you Rian and Josh. How wonderful to finally have the desires of your heart fulfilled!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
Normally I hate people who type in all caps, but this demands it.
KAI'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOSH AND RIAN HAD THEIR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23 comments:
Congratulations!! And welcome to this world, baby Kai.
Praise God for his amazing and good hand.
*hugs*
Congratulations!!! From Natalie Howard Becki Howard's SIL
He is precious. Congratulations on your miracle!
Yea!!!! He even looks like you! What a beautiful baby. I am sooooooo happy for you Rian and Josh. How wonderful to finally have the desires of your heart fulfilled!
WONDERFUL little bundle of splendidness!!!
CONGRATS TO ALL THREE OF YOU!!!
OMG, Kai is soooooooo handsome! I love his cheeks! Very squeezable. Congratulations momma! You did it! XOXO
yeah!! Congrats! he's gorgeous!
Welcome to the world, baby boy. I shed tears of joy with you!
Hugs!
He is adorable....CONGRATS!!!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
Normally I hate people who type in all caps, but this demands it.
KAI'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOSH AND RIAN HAD THEIR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the world, little guy.
Congrats on your beautiful baby boy!!!!
there are those sweet cheeks! I can't wait to scoop him up again! Congrats you three! What a beautiful miracle!
He is GORGEOUs!!!!!
I could not be happier...
Melissa from LAM
De-lurking to say congratulations! What a beautiful baby!
Congratulations.
He's perfect! Congratulations!
AWW...Welcome to the world baby Kai!! Gosh, look at those adorable chubby little cheeks. Enjoy your little bundle!
Yaaaaaay! So happy for the THREE of you! :-D
~Courtney Hedgpeth
Congrats!! He is adorable!
Congratulations! All the best to you.
I am so glad that he is here. You waited a long time for this little guy. I am so happy for you and Josh.
Congrats again Rian!! He is absolutely prescious! Your sweet miracle baby!!!
~Anna~
Man, who took those great pics of that adorable little boy!
Post a Comment