We had a great Christmas. We were in Amarillo for 10 days. Everyone got to see him and spend plenty of time holding him!! We had 5 generation pictures taken with my side of the family. He has a great great grandmother who is 93 years old. It was great getting to see family and friends and spend some quality time with our nephew Miles, who is just adorable and getting so big.
Now we are just trying to figure this mommy, son thing out. I'm trying to figure out how to be a stay at home mom and get stuff done. Kai really likes to fall asleep with me holding him (I know I'm spoiling him) so I usually don't do much. But Josh is such a good hubby and daddy he understands. And I must say this is the best job I have ever had!!!
Here are some pics for your enjoyment!


My friend Beth is so awesome. She is going to take pics of Kai every month for his first year. She does a fabulous job. You should really check out her website. Here are some pics from his first photo shoot.


9 comments:
Umm..........could he BE any cuter!?!?! I think we all knot that the answer is no. If I were you I would make him wear that snowman outfit all the dang time!! I love him!! And Beth does take GREAT pictures!! (storing that nugget of knowledge away for future -distant future - baby making ideas). :)
Oh my. Kai is so precious. What wonderful photos. I'm a "spoiler" too, its a good thing. You can never love a baby too much.
These are such stunning photos (all of them, including the amatuer ones).
It took me a while how to figure out how to get stuff done with toddler afoot, too. For a while we switched to paper plates and disposable cups, LOL (no dishwasher in our house, BOO).
Still, BATHING myself was the ultimate feat in time management!!!
Oh he is so cute!!
Thanks for stopping by. I actually can't remember how I found you. Actually, I think I found you through Annie but I can't remember how I found her! LOL:)
My favorite is the "whatcha talkin bout Willis" picture. (the last one)
How awesome! I have been thinking about you and wondering how you all were doing. Kai is getting so big and he is indeed very handsome! We should meet for lunch sometime to get you out of the house. :)
Hugs!
I've been waiting for an update! Normally I don't enjoy fussing over babies, but yours deserves to be fussed over. :D He's cute! I love the snowman costume.
I think it has been just as long since I have posted anything either. I am glad to hear that you and Kai are doing well. I feel some of the same things that you do. I tell John that Hailey is growing up right before our very eyes.
We were able to take several 4 generation pictures. Hailey's great grandmother is 98. (she also has a great grandfather who is 85 and another great grandmother at 80.) But to have a great great is really amazing. That will be a treasured item one day.
We have the same snowman outfit. The only problem is we haven't actually had it on outside. Hailey has been a homebody recently as the temperature outside has not been above freezing in weeks.
I wasn't getting anything done at home either for the same reasons.
Rian I am so happy for you that you finally have a child and he is growing big. I will always remember how old he is too since we were pregnant at the same time. He is absolutely a cute little guy too.
Ok, I came back, and I have to say he's one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Love y'all.
Post a Comment