I love, love, LOVE the one of all three of you sitting on the steps together!!!
I love the bottom picture. He is such a happy boy - especially when mom is kissing him! Too cute.
Great pics!! Wow - 3 months. We definitely need to do lunch soon. I'm off for spring break on the 19th and 20th. Would one of those days work for you?
Oh my goddness! I just want to reach through my screen and eat him up. Seriously he's so cute its almost overwhelming.
2nd and 3rd pics (Kai on belly, family on steps) are my favs. How do I get them so I can frame them?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love, love, LOVE the one of all three of you sitting on the steps together!!!
I love the bottom picture. He is such a happy boy - especially when mom is kissing him! Too cute.
Great pics!! Wow - 3 months. We definitely need to do lunch soon. I'm off for spring break on the 19th and 20th. Would one of those days work for you?
Oh my goddness! I just want to reach through my screen and eat him up. Seriously he's so cute its almost overwhelming.
2nd and 3rd pics (Kai on belly, family on steps) are my favs. How do I get them so I can frame them?
Post a Comment