Friday, June 26, 2009

1 am thoughts

It's very late, or I guess you could say it is very early and I am awake. I feel tired, I would like to be asleep, but an upset stomach is keeping me awake.

Here's some honesty for ya...
  • I have been avoiding church because I am not wanting to make new friends that I will have to say goodbye to very soon, it is hard enough thinking about saying goodbye to the ones I already have.
  • I have been avoiding church because I feel guilty for not truly trusting God to give me a baby.
  • I seem to have become a recluse. I don't know how it happened but I rarely go out and sometimes I am really ok with that because it takes too much energy to go out, but other times it makes me really sad.
  • I hate being in this place of limbo, waiting to sell the house and move. I am ready to start fresh. I am ready to be near family again. But at the same time I am not ready to leave all this behind.
  • It is oddly easy for me to trust God with josh's job and our finances.
  • I miss working. I don't miss actually going to work, but I miss being a part of something.
  • I want to go back to college, but I have no idea what I want to get my degree in.
  • Josh and I were going to go on a cruise with some friends for our 10th anniversary, but with our current financial situation that is not gonna happen and that makes me a little angry at all the people who caused this financial crisis.
  • I never knew that having a baby would be so much fun.
  • My dad's birthday is today. I want him to know how thankful I am to him for Kai, but words and actions can't seem to express the depth of my gratefulness.
  • My baby brother will turn 19 next friday and that makes me feel really old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been there, too, with not wanting to get out of the house, but you gotta do it! It feels good at first, but it will catch up with you.