We have spent a whole year together already. It has been the best year of my whole life. You are everything I have ever wanted and more. I have enjoyed spending every day with you and watching your grow. I am so amazed at the little boy you have already turned into. You are so smart and funny. For so long I wanted to be a mother, but I never really understood what it meant. Being a mother is the best job I have ever had. I wake up everyday knowing I get to spend it with you. You make my life so happy. I am so thankful to God that he gave me you. You have such a wonderful personality. I look forward to all the years we get to spend together. I can't wait to see all the things you accomplish.
Thank you for being my son and giving me the opportunity to spend my life with you. I love you more than you will ever know.
Love,
Mommy
Just born 11/17/09 12:59 pm
One month old
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
Your son is adorable!!!
I notice that he is wearing a pretty necklace in a lot of his pictures :0)......Does that necklace have a special meaning? Is there a cute story behind it??? :0)
Blessings!
Happy 1st birthday to sweet Kai! I can't believe he has already turned 1!!! Can't wait to see the next few years as he grows up!
Happy Birthday Kai!! We are glad God gave you to the best mommy and daddy in the world!! We love you guys!
Post a Comment