Sunday, March 14, 2010

another blog...

Sooooo, I have started another blog.  I know, I already have 3 why would I need another??  Good question and the answer is " I don't need another, but I want one!!"

My new blog is called Day to day gourmetIt is a FOOD blog!!!  I love food and all that it entails.  I love to cook and make up recipes, so I thought it would be a good outlet for me.  Visit there often as I hope to post there a lot.  And let me know what you think!!!

3 comments:

Krissi said...

The food one looks interesting! I just read your 1st miscarraige post and I'm sorry. Not sure if I asked this before but I would love to feature your success story on my blog. Your little boy is so adorable! Check out the questions at my link! Thanks so much in advance! ;-)

fragilemom said...

p.s. I like the new background on this one.

fragilemom said...

Okay, I'll take a look at it. Better not make me hungry!