I haven't seen M today. She is with her family. I am terribly worried about her. She hadn't been sleeping because of the new baby. I may force myself over to her house so I can watch him while she sleeps tonight.
Today was my first day of school. All my classes are online except one, which incidently I will miss because it is the day of the burial. I took my first quiz and made a 100 so that's good. I have been trying to keep myself busy with school and Kai. But I can only do that for so long and then my mind wanders back to it all.
I still really can't believe that it is true. That she is really gone and that her husband took her life. That 4 kids are left with no mother or father. That this family will have a huge, gaping hole in it where a wonderful women once was.
It's just so wrong on so many levels...
No comments:
Post a Comment