I also love real pumkins. I alway buy several different styles. I love to stack them and organize them on a haybale. This year we went to a pumpkin farm. Not only did they have a huge selection of pumpkins, but they had a corn maze and many other things that kept the kiddo entertained. Kai had a great time. Especially going down the slide that was inside a dirt hill and playing in the corn box.
Well I just realized that I somehow didn't get all the pics on the computer and I have deleted them off the camera...super duper crap. So you can see a pic of Kai in the corn box. Just think of a sand box, but use corn kernals, they kind like birds eat, instead.
1 comment:
Adorable pics! :-) We had our first trip to the pumpkin patch with our little man this year. Got some great pics, although he wasn't too happy about getting propped up on pumpkins and hay! LOL!
Post a Comment