Friday, July 28, 2006

WELL OF COURSE

As soon as I post about my pic not showing up it shows. Figures! Still need help with the ticker thingy though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't help you with that one, Sis. Remember, I'm technophobic! But I love you lots!!!!! Mommy

Anonymous said...

Technology is not my friend. I can (usually) navigate the net and get programs on my computer to work fine. I can also (usually) turn on the TV. (Which is kinda complicated. Actually, I don't really have a problem with the TV anymore. It's the DVD player I can't figure out.)However, if you need anything else technology wise, go to someone else, because, I repeat, technology is not my friend. I think Daniel gave you good advice though. (Although to me, it's all techno mumbo jumbo.) Just do what I do. (You're doing it, but I'm going to keep talk- er, typing anyway. I'm in a talk- uh typeative mood right now.) Sitck with the things (like surfing the net) about technology that you know, and if you want to do anything above and/or beyond that, go running to someone else. It may annoy them, but hey, whatever works.

Anonymous said...

Woooowwww. Long comment. *stares at long comment*