Monday, December 31, 2007

Toodles 2007...

I am so happy that 2007 is almost over. I have to say that it has been the worst year in the 8 that josh and I have been married. When I think of the last 12 months the things that stick out the most are pain and suffering and nothing going my way. So good riddance to you 2007!!!!

I am keeping hope that 2008 is gonna be a great year. I am excited about tomorrow. It represents a new beginning, a new start. I have so many plans for 2008. So many things that I want to accomplish. Having a baby is definately on the list, but there is more. This next year of my life is not going to revolve around having a baby. If it happens then of course I will be over the moon happy, but it is not going to the be focus of my life.

So I say HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all and I pray everyones dreams come true!!!!

8 comments:

Jennjilla said...

I hope the new year brings many blessings to you and your family. Here's to a GREAT 2008!!! Cheers!

Mel said...

Happy New Year!!
Here's to a decidely better and more fertile 2008. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I too say good riddance to 2007. My heart can only take so much and I holding on to the faith that 2008 won't break my heart!

Let's keep each other mindful this year ok my IRL friend!?!!

Can't wait to visit the parlor!!!

Ali said...

Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous said...

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to chek in and see how things were going for you. I'm hoping you've been too busy with those great resolutions to blog!

katd said...

I found your blog because I'm helping Mel out with her blogroll. I can't say enough how I've enjoyed reading you. Your strength through such trials and ability to handle it with grace is quite a testament. Here's to hoping 2008 is a fantastic year for you! :)

Kathy V said...

Hi, Where have you been? You haven't posted in awhile so I hope all is well. Hope to hear from you soon.