Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Going for another ride...

So I'm jumping back on the IF rollercoaster. I saw my RE today and we have a new game plan. IUI with injectibles. Woohoo. I will see her for my baseline sono and she will give me the meds and tell me what to do. They don't do an injections class, they just teach you personaly. But I give SQ shots all the time, so it's no big deal.

We talked about a lot of stuff she wants to try. She said it won't hurt so might as well do all we can. I am gonna do the metformin:( it kills me, but I will be more than happy to endure. Also, gonna do baby aspirin and progesterone after ovulation. May even do some heparin.

So there is the game plan. Now we just wait for AF to show. I got a script for provera just in case. I am so freakin excited to be TTC again. I have so much hope right now, and I just pray that this will work and I will have a baby very soon.

I'll keep you posted!!

8 comments:

M said...

I always felt better and lots more hope with a plan too....I am holding lots of hope that this is your answer.

Kathy V said...

Oh Rian I am so excited for you that you have a plan almost in motion. Now AF better get here quickly so you can start the plan into action. I hope everything takes for you.

Jennjilla said...

This is going to be the year, I just know it! Good luck, it sounds like you have a great plan and I know we all all behind you guys ready to cheer you on! :)

xoxo

Mel said...

My hopes are with you for this cycle-may it be your last IF cycle before a perfectly healthy 9 months. ;)

KLTTX said...

Sounds like a great plan! Best of luck.

fragilemom said...

Woohoo! I'm right beside ya! I want to know more details when we talk....like what all the initials stand for. I've got most of them down, but not all.

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!! I can't wait to see what happens through this round!!

Sharee said...

Glad to know you got your HOPE back! This is the beginning of great things!