It looks as though I might be pregnant!!! I actually started testing at 7dpo. So for 6 days I have been getting positive tests. Until today they were all super duper light. I actually had to hold them under the lamp and at just the right direction to see them, but they were there. Todays was much darker, and that made me feel good. I was getting a little worried.
So beta today was 102. I go back on thursday for a repeat draw and pray that it doubles or more. Then about 2 weeks after that I will have my first sono, if I don't call and try to get in sooner!!!
Thanks everyone who was thinking of me and sent me emails. I really appreciate it that I am not alone in this!
17 comments:
Sending you LOTS of good thoughts! There are lots of us rooting for you.
Wonderful news!!!!
Congratulations...that is fabulous news.
hooray! this is awesome!!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations, that is great news. I am praying that this one sticks for you!
woohoo! I'm praying with you guys!!
COngrats on a darker pee stick. I had a light pee stick too but now it is darker. Isn't that such a relief when it comes out darker. That is awesome news.
Congrats on such awesome news... keep us updated on the good stuff!!
*hugs*
YESSSSSS!!! I am so so so happy for you, R! Crossing my fingers that this is a sticky one. XOXO
Yay! I was so hoping that this would happen!
Awesome! Congratulations to you both.
SO happy for you Rian and Josh! You are in my prayers!
Wow! Congratulations!!
YEA!!! As you know, prayers your way and many many back handsprings in celebration! Well, if I could do them that is! Super excited!
Fantastic!!!!
been busy and lurking. what wonderful news, thinking of you and sending good luck your way.
Post a Comment