Appt today went great. Baby is measuring 7w1d. HB was 156. It was amazing how much easier it was to see and hear the HB today. The only problem is that they yolk sac only measures 6w4d. The dr said she wasn't overly concerned since it wasn't a week behind, but it is still something that we need to keep track of. I'm a little worried about it but I am trying to be strong and not google anything about.
If you have good stories about a sac that was behind and caught up feel free to leave the info. If you have a not so good story please don't leave it. I am trying my hardest to stay as hopeful as I can be.
So...so far so good. Sono again next friday and then we will be leaving town for my nephews birthday.
Today is a good day!!!
9 comments:
Today is Good Friday alright! I'm so excited!!!! I was thinking about you and praying a lot this morning! I love you and I'm so excited Reno!!!
This is a great day!!
Strong heartbeat!! Sawyer's was never that high, and doesn't high sometimes mean a girl?!?! :)
Can't wait until next weeek - are you getting pictures printed out each week of your bambino?
grow baby, grow!!
you both are in my prayers
First off, congrats on the good news with growth and hb!
As for the sac, this happened to a friend of mine, and all was fine. You know, measurements at this early stage can be off as much as 3 days either way, which would put the sac right where it needed to be.
I was thinking about the sac measuring less than the baby...I think Sawyer's did...they pushed back my due date to like the 18,19 of Feb, but then the next time they did a scan (14 weeks) it was moved back up because everything was caught up to normal.
So there ya go - a story of things working out!
Great report on a strong heartbeat! Looking forward to your update, but congrats on the great appointment!
Katie is eaxctly right -- sacs can measure off a few days here and there. Try to let it go (I know, easier said than done). Technology is sometimes a b*tch, scaring us when there is no need to be.
Sorry I wasn't there for pictures! Hee hee
I'm SOOOO proud of you for looking for the goods. I know it's hard, but it's got to do a heart good! Thanks Katie for the encouraging words about your friend!
Love you Aunt Rinan!
I am glad the appointment went well. It is so reassuring to know that things are going well. Glad the little one is doing well.
Like you said, we both ovulated on the same date. (Feb 14) The ultrasound tech told me Nov 8th. So that is right behind your date. It is exciting to be going through this the exact same time as somebody else.
Post a Comment