Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bored...

Work is slow today. I hate it when it is slow because it just drags on and on. I have read all the posts on my google reader. Come on people start blogging!!! And I am caught up with my forum. So thus I am bored.

I have decided I am not allowed to go to the grocery store by myself anymore. I tend to buy way too much. I am not having any paticular cravings, but if I see something that sounds yummy I buy it. Like Rice cri.spy treats, which have absolutely no nutritional value and are pure sugar. But they taste oh so yummy!!!!

The nausea isn't awful. Actually it is pretty good compared to my first pregnancy. I told Josh I was gonna be really pissed if I went through all this feeling like crap again and didn't come home with a baby. But I'm still trying to be hopeful. I will be entering into the 2nd trimester on April 25th (hey that's Ben's birthday!!!!), so I'm just praying for that date to get here quick.

It's funny that I seem to have nothing to talk about. While I was cycling I talked about other things besides my cycle. But now that I'm pg it's kinda like the rest of the world is on hold and I have nothing else going on. Very odd.

I do have a post that has been rolling around in my head for a few months now on friendship, but It's one of those that I have to articulate just right or I could hurt people. So for now it will stay in the draft folder.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA. Contrary to popular belief it is not down hill from here!!!! :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

I came about your blog from a friend, and although I don't know your full story (haven't read all your posts) I wish you guys the best.

I hope that you are able to enjoy this pregnancy and that you have the baby you have longed for.

Many blessings...

Kathy V said...

I kind of know what you are talking about. I have no idea what to write about every day. Even though I have symptoms and stuff, my blog would get pretty boring if I repeatedly talked about how many times a day I was feeling sick. If somebody asks, I try to do a recap but also don't want to bore people everyday with the same information. I have to go scouring the news for odd articles to find things to write about.

Thanks for posting your comments about my news article.

4girls said...

So, I too am bored today. Supposed to meet up with a friend of mine but she hasn't called...so I sit and wait.

I will be blogging sometime today...so go check it out...later!

Game night....this weekend? I am needing some liquid refreshment in the yummy variety! Let me know!

And am super excited about your growing belly! Prayers abound!
~Beth

Ms. J said...

I, for one, amd glad things are uneventful for you! Though I bet it's quite a change after the ups & downs from the "trying" to get pregnant. I went ahead and updated my blog, hee hee, if you're still bored ;o)

fragilemom said...

Hey, thanks for the birthday wish. You're one of the few that remembered....ya know, since the 'fiasco'. Seriously, thanks.

Boy (or girl :)), just wait until little one comes. You won't ever lack for anything to blog about! You will start to get that funny (but true) feeling, that nothing else could compare to what he/she is up to!

Also, here's the tag I told you about, cuz I love you so much!

The rules:
Write your own six word memoir.
Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you like.
Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
Tag six more blogs with links.
Don’t forget to leave a comment on the blogs you tagged inviting them to play along.

Anonymous said...

Being bored is usual for me. Try becoming a fan of some tv show or something. :) And now...

I haven't looked at this for SO long! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you and OVERJOYED that not only are you PREGNANT, but that it's going well! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

I'll be praying for you!

lub said...

Hi there, I found your blog from a link on someone else's. I just wanted to say congratulations! I will follow along and hope that April 25 gets here before you know it!!!