- If I go tomorrow I will most likely find out how many are in there
- But there won't be any heartbeats
- If I wait until next week, that means I have to wait more :(
- But next week I am guarnateed a HB, you know as long as all is well
- Basically I'm gonna be nervous until I see the HB so tomorrow really won't help with that at all.
Ok, ladies what do you think? What would you do? I am asking for all opinions here!!
11 comments:
I guess going in tomorrow AND next week isn't necessarily an option??
I would say, wait until next week. Sure, seeing the sac(s) and placement are good at this point - but, you are still going to worry about seeing a heartbeat. And, there really won't be a chance for that until next week.
I had a very early u/s done with my 2nd m/c because of bleeding - and it made me feel no better because the likelihood of a heartbeat at that point was nil and you really can't know viability until you see the heartbeat. That u/s did nothing for me - I worried all the way to the next u/s, which unfortunately confirmed the m/c.
Even though I knew it was early for a heartbeat, I was kind of excited about going early. Then they ended up scheduling another one for next week. Unless you get another one scheduled, maybe waiting till next week would give you the heartbeat(s) that you want. So If you only have one, next week. If you have more than one, go tomorrow too. Keep us posted on what you decide.
They cannot do both?!
I would probably wait until next week, which sucks, but seems more "real" somehow to see that (or those) heart (s) beating!
I vote with Tina. I do not envy you -- I'd want both done, too. Remember when the two-week wait was tough to deal with?!
Do both! Is there a reason that you have to choose?
I did a 5 week and a 7 week - no hb at 5 weeks but at least I got to see what was going on in there and that was a huge relief after all that I'd been through. Physical evidence is SO reassuring.
Ooo go tomorrow and then make up something for next week as well if you have too!!!
I think if it will not offer you any piece of mind wait. I had many early u/s because of OHSS and it does cause worry when you don't see what you want....you still get your hopes up.
I do agree it is a long wait though. Keep yourself busy!!!!
I opted to wait until they could see something, but that was mainly for financial reasons. It was an anxious time though... I think you need to follow your gut.
Sorry, I don't think I'm very helpful...
I say go both weeks...after all you have been through - your doctor should understand. (And if not, find a new doc!) Blessings & Hugs!!
hmm.....my instinct says wait until next week....but my instinct might be wrong....and I'm well versed in the art of impatience, so I understand being conflicted. :) so really I'm no help at all.
holler!
You already know my opinion (only an opinion, especially since I've not gone through what most of these ladies and you have), but God worked it out anyway! I'm glad you don't have to decide and that you don't have to wait until next week. Becki, don't cut yourself short on your insticts. :)
Love ya, Rian.
Post a Comment