Saturday, April 12, 2008

More crazy stuff...

Things are going well. Had my last appt with the RE yesterday and baby is doing great with a nice strong HB. I see my OB on Monday and I continue to pray really hard for the next two weeks!!!

Now for something really odd. I confirmed with my RE that I did indeed ovulate on the left side. Do you know what that means? The egg came out of the left ovary through the left tube and was fertilized. Went into the uterus and then went back into the right tube to implant!!!! I guess if I'm gonna do something might as well go all the way!!!!

8 comments:

becki said...

That is just fantastic! So you! :)

Ms. J said...

I shake my head everytime I read your blog, it seems. Unbelievable, all that you have been going through. Wow. Still thinking extra amounts of good thoughts for you.

Jennjilla said...

Go big or go home, I always say!

Although, in this case - you could've chilled a bit! That is just one crazy story, but I'm glad you and the Turkey are still tickin away!

You have to post more often to let me know you're ok after all of this, I'm becoming my mother and worrying about stuff too much! hahaha Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

That's bizzare!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in ... I'm so excited for you Rian!

Mazzy said...

That tubal thing is the most insane thing I have ever heard. Wow.
I am so happy to read that everything else is going wonderfully... prayers surround you, Rian!
*hugs*

Kathy V said...

I am glad to hear your baby is doing well. I was concerned after your ectopic and surgery.

Kristen said...

Wow, that is one determined egg to make a journey that long! I'm glad everything is going well. I've got all of my good vibes coming your way! XOXO