My family has always been odd in that we like to make up words. Such as gradumatation!!! I don't know why we do it, or how it started. It's just something we do. My favorite word is disformed instead of deformed. Ok I know we are strange.
Anywho, Dougie, my LITTLE brother graduated last weekend. I am the very PROUD big sister. He is such a great kid and I love him to death. But to be honest him graduating is making me feel really old!! I was 11 when he was born and him finishing high school seemed so far off. But as they say, time flies when you're having fun!!! So I shall share with you some pics.



This is what Josh and I got him for graduation. He has been taking Tae Kwon Do for a few years now and should have his BLACK BELT this summer. Then he will be a lethal weapon!!! So we had his favorite verse written in Korean for him. It should go the other way but you get the point. The verse is Psalm 144:1
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
4 comments:
I know what ya mean about them growing up . . . I am 33, and my brothers (from Dad's 2nd marriage), are 21 and 11. Imagine that, and 11 yr old?!
We have asked the 21 yr old to be our baby's godfather. I remember his own christening like it was yesterday.
You should be proud! BTW, I have a brother 11 years younger too. I still imagine him like he's 10..he's now going on 22 OMG!
I know when my brother graduated it made me feel so old and I was about seven when he was born. That is great that you guys were able togo. How come none of the pictures show off the belly?
My family has made up words in the past to. My favorite is thundercuted. It is a cross between what happens when thunder and lightening happen at the same time.
Happy 18 weeks!
congrats to lil bro but... ummmmm what's up with cheating us on the full length preggo pics?? LOL!!
How are you feeling ... what's new?
Hugs!
Post a Comment