Thursday, May 29, 2008

A new day...

Remember to click on the icon below so that you can visit Allison's blog and make today "The Best Day Ever"!!!


Also, Happy Anniversary Josh. These last 9 years have certainly not been boring. But I wouldn't have picked anyone else to ride this rollercoaster with. I love you so much!!!

5 comments:

Kathy V said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! 9 years is something to brag about! Go and celebrate!!

Kathy V said...

Updated nursery pics on my blog. Go check them out if you want to.

Kathy V said...

Don't feel like a slacker. It is not me, it is john. He gets started on a project and does not stop until complete. If I had my way, we still would have had all the other stuff in there. Frankly all that stuff from the other room moved into the office and now I can't find anything in there and it looks like a tornado went through it. So while one room now looks cute and cuddly, the room beside it went from nice and orderly to tornado-like. I guess that is just John's way of feeling like he is participating in some way.

Have you felt movement yet? I have felt something a few times that could have been but not quite sure. We are at the same stage so I was wondering how everything is going for you.

fragilemom said...

Happy Anniversary! Remember, next year, we all spend our 10th together! Love ya'll!