Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The butt is up...

Just wanted to let you all know that turkey has decided to flip on his own!!! He is officially head down now and the dr says it is pretty low. So that is fantastic news.

I see the dr again next week and then it is weekly after that. 4+/- wks left. I can't believe it is getting so close.

I will update again soon.

8 comments:

Ms. J said...

WOW - that is great news! I bet is a relief to you in many ways. Can't wait to hear the details from your next dr. appt.

Anonymous said...

Yea!

fragilemom said...

Oh, those wonderful weekly visits!

I tagged you...remember the one I read you while you were over...the levitating mom....your turn. Go to my blog to get the rules.

b said...

Yea!! Low means SOON! Let's hope anyways! Kai is on his way! I can't wait to see his sweet little face!

Kathy V said...

Roughly four weeks to go. Happy 36 weeks! Glad the but is finally up. My girl's but has been up for weeks and she head banging my cervix! Glad all is going well for you and your little guy.

Anonymous said...

butt up, dropped down, they call that locked and loaded...very very soon he'll be here!!! yay!

Sharee said...

So we have less than a week to go ... what is new? You'll have to post some news now or we'll have to wait until after Christmas (or maybe even the New Year!)! That's when you'll have a bit more energy!

I'm so excited!

Sharee

KLTTX said...

I just checked your blog and see that you are in your 39th week. Wow, baby Kai will be here so soon. Good luck with everything.