Still no baby. I told Josh it was my fault for being such a good mom. I have made him waaaay to comfy in there. I'm sure it is a rookie mistake!!
I have a NST today. They will do a sono and I will get to see my baby again. Of course I would rather see him in person, but this is the next best thing. I am really hoping she will not say he is getting too big. I do have a feeling he is gonna be really long though. I guess I will find out today.
Nothing else going on really. Oh wait ya today is my birthday. The big 3 0. Luckily i haven't really had time to think about how old I am and that it is just down hill from here!!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! I hope we're celebrating another birthday soon!!
I know you are concerned about inducing. If it's any consolation, my induction went beautifully and with no complications. I was scared to do it, too, but I'm glad I didn't wait. I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see pics of Mr. Turkey!
Happy BirthdaY!!!! I am glad the little man is still doing so good... I cannot even imagine how ready you are to meet him. ;)
*hugs*
You must be providing quite the cozy biosphere inside there, hee hee!
And happy birthday!
Okay so, its your birthday and why hasn't the J-man been in touch thus far for the planning of the big party? Seriously...
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday! Big hugs and prayers as the days tic by.
Happy belated birthday! Any baby news?
Post a Comment