Not much to update. Dialated to a 3 and 90% effaced. Just waiting for him to decide for him to make his entrance. He is not due for another 4 days so we are just waiting. My dr will let me go 2 wks overdue but I am praying that won't be the case. I am against inducing but he better come out soon or I might be considering it!!
I see the dr again on wed. I will update if there is anything exciting going on!!
But until then enjoy some of belly pics that my very talented friend
Beth did...



This one is my favorite!!

8 comments:
Rian, Your pregnancy pictures are absolutely beautiful!!!
You look gorgeous!! Can't wait to see pics of the Turkey! Hurry up, little guy!!! :)
So glad to read your update - been stalking your blog nervously, hoping everything was okay?!
Whew, I am so happy things are still going well for you!
You look GORGEOUS!!!! Can't wait to meet the turkey!!!
You are so cute!!! I can't wait tp see pics once he's born!
I love the pictures of the belly. My daughter seems to want to stay in for the long haul also. We will see though. Because of the gd they would like her out sooner rather than later. Atleast we know the Turkey will be here by Thanksgiving!
Okay so I looked at your counter just now and it reads "1" day left til your due date! I just about cried. What an amazing journey and to think its about to come to an amazing conclusion. Can't wait to meet little Kai and take his sweet pictures!!
hope he's not playing "too hard to get" and comes out soon. and the pics are amazing! and you guys are ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment