He is asleep for the moment so I'm gonna try to give you some details.
They broke my water at 9 and had the pitocin started by 9:30. It didn't take long for the contractions to get strong and hard and close together. At 11:30 the nurse checked me and I was a 5-6. Shortly after this I asked for some demerol. She had to call the dr and get the ok. It felt like that took forever. I got the demerol around 12:10. About 15 minutes later I was feeling the need to push. Another nurse checked and said I was complete and they called the dr. While we were waiting for the dr the whole room would yell at me everytime I tried to push. Dr. got there and I pushed for 30 minutes and Kai entered the world at 12:59 pm.
He weighed 9lbs 6oz and was 20.5" long.
He is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I can't believe that he is mine and I get to keep him. I feel like I have to pinch myself all the time to make sure this isn't a dream.
It was a long and hard road to get here, but it was so worth it. He truly is a miracle. And we are truly blessed to be his parents.

8 comments:
Amazing and beautiful little miracle! God is so good! Look out world, Moody's here!
Wow! That was really fast! I'm so glad things went smoothly for you!
Congratulations Rian! He is a big boy.
Congratulations. I am so glad that he is here and doing well. Hang in there. Can you believe it, both our babies are here! I am so excited for you.
That was fast! Amazing! I'm so glad you got to do natural like you wanted. :) He's beautiful. :)
Courtney
He is beautiful! Congratulations. Call me anytime if you need anything!! Big Hugs and much love.
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!
Yours is a story that truly inspires me! I am so happy for you. He is a beautiful baby!
Love him!!!!
Post a Comment