Tuesday, December 02, 2008

2 wks

I can't believe my boy is already two weeks old. Where does the time go? We are doing well. Still figuring each other out. He is such a good baby. Only a littly fussy at night. He sleeps great which is a blessing from God!!! It still feels a little surreal to me that this is my life now. I could just sit here and stare at him all day long. He is pretty freaking adorable!!!

Here are some pics for your enjoyment.
He was not a happy little guy on Thanksgiving. This is the best pic we could get.

Here are a few from his first bath.

And this is my absolute favorite. He is so cute in this pic. This was after his bath and he found his thumb!!

12 comments:

KLTTX said...

So cute! Samuel sucks his thumb too and it is adorable. I just hope he its a habit we can break at some point.

Mazzy said...

He is SO BEAUTIFUL!!
I am glad things are going so wonderfully. ;)
*hugs*

becki said...

Turkey's first Turkey Day!!! I love him! (and you guys aren't so bad yourselves)

Chidiya said...

He's SO adorable!

Jennjilla said...

Yeah! Cutie baby boy!! You can just waste hours staring at them...they are so gorgeous and do the cutest things all of the time! You deserve every little moment you get - and don't forget to write them down. You'll love going back when he's older...

Sarah said...

If someone made me wear a cheesy turkey shirt, I'd be pissed too.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been two weeks either!!! He's so handsome!

~Courtney

Anonymous said...

I love the thumb sucker picture! So cute! Levi did that, too. I used to worry about it, but he only did it for a little while.

Gosh, I still can't read your blog lately without welling up!

Anonymous said...

Aww... I'm so happy for you guys.

How does Chip feel about the new addition to the family? Is he jealous?
For some reason, I got tears in my eyes when thought, "Chip has someone to be jealous of now..."

And in this case, that's a good thing.

fragilemom said...

Can't wait to keep sharing thumb sucking stories!!!

Kathy V said...

Rian he is absolutely adorable. So glad he is doung well.

Amber said...

What a cutie! I know what you mean by "I can't believe this is my life now". I can remember that feeling after Eli came home. I'm glad all is going well. Maybe we can make it over during the holiday's to visit (if you are accepting guests). Big Hugs!!