Thursday, September 27, 2012

More grief musings 6.1...

Night time is hard.  My brain just won't stop...going over what happened, what it means, what is lost.  And then I cry, I hate the crying.  I always wake up with a terrible headache.  And nothing really gets resolved...it all just happens again the next night. 

My brain is so full of conflict...man this life just hasn't worked out like I planned at all.  I'm about to be 34, I should be done having kids by now...which I guess I could be.  If we do IVF it's likely the baby won't be born until I'm over 35.  I know that's not old by any measure, but I wanted to be done by 35.  Well orginally I wanted to be done by 30 but that didn't work, so why would I think that anything else I wanted would work. 

We are leaning towards IVF.  I think I will hate myself if I don't at least try.  I don't enjoy thinking about the logistics and the time this will take.  But if the end result is what I want then it will be worth it. 

No comments: