It's been a while since I shared some Kai cuteness, so here ya go.
We have been having a pretty good summer. It is super hot and I am sooo done with it, but because of that we have been spending a lot of time inside. We made a Summer Fun List full of things we wanted to do this summer. There's about 30 things on there and we are half way through. Some things we really can't do until it cools off a bit. One of those is camping and Kai can't wait until we go. He asks daily when we are going camping. He's never been, so I hope it can live up to his expectations. Another thing he really wanted to do was go fishing. We finally went last weekend and didn't catch a thing. Hopefully next time he can catch something.
Lately Kai has been playing pretend a lot. It's really cute. He will tell me what we are doing and what I need to say. He also currently has two imaginary friends. They are never here, he just talks about when he was at their houses. I love to watch how his imagination works.
This summer Kai has also been in a gymnastics class. He has really been enoying it and LOVES his teacher. His last class was Thursday. We plan to sign him up for the same class this fall, unless we find a horseback riding class. He still loves horses. So much that his 4th birthday party is going to be horse themed. I'm already planning it.
Ok enough babbling, here's some cutie pics.
2 comments:
So what's his imaginary friends' names? We still have "Cindy" visit every now and then.
What a cute little guy! It is always good to see how much they have grown!
Post a Comment