Wednesday, January 16, 2013

the world keeps spinning...

So as I said in my last post I got a job.  It's a really great job.  It's at a small hospital and I work three 12 hour days.  That's what I wanted so I would still be home with Kai as much as possible.  At this job no one knows my history.  No one knows what happened to me 4 months ago.  It's weird being around a lot of people who have no idea who I am.  It's also hard that they talk about babies and pregnancy a LOT.  One of the PT's is pregnant, so it's a big topic. 

Also, a good friend from church is pregnant.  She was afraid to tell me, which I understand.  I would hate to be on the other side of the conversation, actually I hate being on this side too.  I just had to be ok.  I didn't have time to figure out how to be ok, because the world keeps turning and women keep having babies. 

No comments: